Skip to main content

A light hearted Blog of Thanks

This is going to be a very light hearted Blog today.  I want to start by saying Thank You to everyone who is visiting my Blog for the first time today, and everyone who has read my blog for many months now.  I appreciate all of you, and that in many cases you help me spread my voice around the globe.  I was looking at my analytics today and my Blog has now been read in the following places:

Bahamas
Canada
France
Germany
Greece
India
Iraq
Ireland
Italy
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Romania
Sweden
Switzerland
Singapore
Spain
Ukraine
United Kingdom
Vietnam
Unknown Region (analytics couldn't pinpoint the location)

Obviously my Blog has centered very strongly on Politics in the United States since I started Blogging at the end of April this year.  That wasn't the original intent, but I have been very passionate about following the Trump Administration over this past year-and-a-half, and with the 24-hour news cycle changing so rapidly and with so much going on that has the potential to affect the lives of everyone in this country and around the world on a regular basis, I have made reporting my opinion and the facts regarding this Administration my focus.

I will likely continue to make it my focus until this President either resigns or is Impeached, as I feel we are in a Constitutional Crisis in America today.  I love the private and public conversations my blog has started; both conversations with Trump Supporters and Trump Dissenters.  Even though the conversations don't necessarily end up in parties agreeing with each other or finding compromise, simply keeping the subject of politics in the forefront by talking about it regularly is a great step in the right direction. 

I have created a total of 220 pages of material blogging so far, and it has made me realize that getting my thoughts down in black and white helps me to deal with the stress I was more often than not holding inside before I started blogging.

If anyone is interested in writing, blogging, or expressing themselves in a constructive manner, don't hesitate to reach out to me through private message or in my email (stephendunkel@gmail.com) for some pointers or advice. 

Thank you again for your support and for those of you who share my blog on Facebook and Twitter regularly.  I will keep this one short, but want to say, "Strap in and hold on because in the coming months, I have a feeling that the poo is going to seriously start hitting the fan for Trump."  Stay tuned for more blogs moving forward, and if you have a request for something you would like me to write about, let me know (publically in a comment or privately in a message or email). 

Stay Engaged, and don't ever miss an opportunity to be productive at the Ballot Box.....especially this November!

Until Next Time!

Contact me on Twitter @stephendunkel
Contact me via Email at stephendunkel@gmail.com
Message me on Facebook

DUNK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump and the DOJ Trying to Silence Mueller...

Mueller is set to sit in front of Congress on Wednesday this week and answer questions regarding the Mueller Investigation.  The DOJ, and organization that is supposed to look out for the best interests of America but has recently decided to become Trump's personal Law Firm, has sent correspondence to Mueller about what he can and cannot answer. For instance, you have the question of the 10 documented cases of obstruction in volume 2 of the report.  Mueller made it clear that he was bound by DOJ policy and could not indict a sitting president.  One very important question the Congressional Leadership will likely ask is, "If Donald Trump wasn't the sitting President, would you have indicted him based on the amount of evidence in the report?"  That question in every respect is fair.  You are asking the head of an investigation if they would have indicted someone had an arbitrary roadblock not been in place.  I say arbitrary roadblock because the policy is...

Our current state of events....

Trump Tweet 10/29/18 - "There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news.  The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly.  That will do much to put out the flame..." "...of Anger and Outrage and we will then be able to bring all sides together in Peace and Harmony.  Fake News Must End!" Trump Tweet 10/28/18 - "The Fake News is doing everything in their power to blame Republicans, Conservatives and me for the division and hatred that has been going on for so long in our Country.  Actually, it is their Fake & Dishonest reporting which is causing problems far greater than they understand!" So I wanted to start this blog with a message from the President.  As you can see, the President has an interesting perception of the Free Press. Since Just July of this year, the President has called the Press i...

Unity in spite of differences is the way to win...

I have watched the splintering of the Democratic Party over the past couple of years, and it is very concerning.  The party has broken into smaller pieces and the infighting has become far more prevalent since the November, 2018, Elections.  What we are seeing at this point are viewpoints of essentially 3 generations of leaders coming to a head, and an unwillingness for any of them to work together toward a common goal.  Look at the Republican Party right now.  Do you think Evangelicals truly love Trump?  Heck no they don't.  Trump's words and actions go against nearly everything those Evangelicals believe in, but they show their full support because he will push for the policy positions they believe in, like in the case of abortion.  They love that McConnell is loading the courts with Judges who may just try to overturn historic abortion law, and hold judicial power for nearly a generation moving forward; even if the right loses power.  Do yo...